Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The TRUTH!

This is how I look like without makeup, pretty scary huh? Obviously I do not have nice skin. I suffer from acne, dark under eye circle, puffy eyes, redness, uneven skin tone, enlarge pores, white/black heads, etc. you name it I got it =(  
I just wanted to share with you guys some products that had help me along the way. I will have before/after pictures. Please don't be scared =p


 1. Origins Vitazing spf 15- this helps to even out my skin tone and brigthen up my skin.

Before

After



2.  Garnier skin renew anti-dark roller, Physicians strength Green concealer mixed with Mac select moisturecover concealer NC30


3. Benefit Porefessional
Before



After

* Benefit Porefessional is AWESOME!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Can you see the difference?? Pretty neat huh?!


My face after concealing


4. Foundation- I used DermaBlend cover cream shade natural beige. This is a full coverage foundation.


FINAL PICTURE





 

9 comments:

yourstrulypam said...

Awesome post! I don't think I would ever have the courage to do what you did. I'm so afraid to take pictures without makeup on now. You look the same with and without makeup. I don't even see any problem areas at all. :) Your skin is beautiful.

Linda said...

Awww thanks pam, I wished my skin was as nice as you think. I use to be so embarrassed about my skin/face, but as i got order I come to appreciate it for what it is. I figure I make the best of it because it's going to be my face for the rest of my life.

a said...

wow! like pam just said above, you're super brave! i would never put my bare face up, cause i am way too self conscious, :(

and of course, you look fantastic! :)

LJ said...

thanks for the post. i've always wanted to try dermablend. i've got some blemishes from light acne. how do u like it?

Linda said...

LJ- the dermablend foundation is too drying for me, it's thick and it makes my face look flaky. I love how it covers up my scars well, but it's a product I wouldn't want to buy again.

sphlovescosmetics said...

I really like this post. It's amazing what make up can do to people. :)

Hessed Joy said...

You look terrific sweety! And thanks for sharing products. :)

Leigh said...

your skin looks amazing after! thanks for posting the before and after-that was super brave!!!! this was helpful, and your products are amazing! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Cindy Yang Lee said...

Hey Linda!! I'm back on blogger and just wanted to say you are awesome and very courageous! I can't even do this. Much love! <3